If you are currently an ITIL Expert, or if you have collected at least 17 credits in the ITIL v3 certification scheme, the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module and the related exam fast tracks you into the ITIL 4 scheme and delivers you the ITIL® Managing Professional Designation..
The ITIL Managing Professional Transition course is a 6-day training program based on the learning outcomes prescribed by AXELOS for this module. This course will provide information on the key elements of the four modules in ITIL 4 Managing Professional stream (ITIL Specialist Create, Deliver and Support; ITIL Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value; IT Specialist High Velocity IT; and IT Strategist Direct, Plan and Improve.
The course will also provide an introduction to the key concepts covered in ITIL 4 Foundation. This course is specifically targeted towards the professionals who have 17 credits in the ITIL v3 certification scheme and wanted an easy transition across to ITIL 4. If you have less than 17 credits and more than 12 credits, ITpreneurs offers you a fast-track way to achieve the missing credits through the ITIL 4 Fast Track online learning program. If you currently hold less than 11 credits, the recommended approach to transition to ITIL 4 scheme is to take the ITIL 4 Foundation exam and then the four individual ITIL 4 Managing Professional courses.
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module is a bridge course that enables the ITIL v3 professionals to easily transition across to ITIL 4 certification scheme. The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module is designed to enable ITIL Experts or professionals with 17 credits to gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional through one course and one exam. .
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module is to provide candidates with an understanding of the:
• Core concepts and definitions of ITIL 4 Foundation, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied.
• Key elements from each one of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver and Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT and Direct, Plan and Improve.
Part 1: ITIL 4 Foundation
• Key Concepts of Service Management
• The ITIL Guiding Principles
• The Four Dimensions of Service Management
• The Service Value System and Service Value Chain
Part 2: Create, Deliver and Support
• ITSM Professionalism
• Resource Planning and Management
• How to Create, Deliver and Support
• Prioritize and Manage Work
Part 3: Drive Stakeholder Value Customer Journey
• Foster Relationships
• Shape Demand and Dene Service Offerings
• Onboard and Offboard Customers and Users
• Realize and Validate Service Value
Part 4: High Velocity IT
• Key Concepts of High Velocity IT
• High Velocity IT Objectives
• High Velocity ITIL
• High Velocity IT Culture
Part 5: Direct, Plan and Improve
• Key Concepts of Direct, Plan and Improve
• Role of GRC and Integration into Service Value System
• Organizational Change Management
• Course Introduction
• Part 1: ITIL 4 Foundation
• Part 2: ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support
• Part 2: ITIL 4 Create, Deliver and Support (Contd.)
• Part 3: ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value
• Part 3: ITIL 4 Drive Stakeholder Value (Contd.)
• Part 4: ITIL 4 High Velocity IT
• Part 4: ITIL 4 High Velocity IT (Contd.)
• Part 5: ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve
• Part 5: ITIL 4 Direct, Plan and Improve (Contd.)
• Exam Preparation
Delivery: Online (Web based) or paper based
Format: Closed book
Proctoring: Live or Web-proctored
Duration: 90 minutes (candidates taking exam in a language that is not their native, may be awarded 25% extra time)
No. of questions: 40, simple multiple choice (1 mark per question)
Pass Grade: 70% (28 marks out of 40)
Exam Prerequisites: ITIL Expert certificate or a minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL v3 Foundation and Intermediate/Practitioner modules.